Summer is right around the corner and if we're lucky, patio season will start early this season. This means businesses will be hosting job fairs within the next couple of weeks to hire new staff for the season.
If you would like to work the bar industry (serving,bartending,bussing or barbacking) and you're in need of a summer job, start applying now because someone will take your spot. There are many bars in Toronto, but only some buisness' will be hiring for the season. You need money for rent, school loans, bills, daily expenses and in order to pay them all, you need a job. Here is a list of 31 bars you should apply to asap:
1. Cabana Pool Bar // 11 Polson St.
You'll make money and get a nice tan = sounds like a great combo.
2. Muzik // 12 Saskatchewan Rd.
3. EFS // 647 King St.W
Work at Toronto's hippest nightclub patio.
4. The Addisons Residence // 456 Wellington St.W
You'll be working at the sickest summer house parties in the city.
5. The Citizen // 522 King St.W
6. Weslodge // 480 King St.W
7. Brassaii // 461 King St.W
8. Thompson Rooftop // 550 Wellington St. W
9. Cactus Club Cafe // 77 Adelaide St.W
Have you seen the size of this place? There's plenty of room to score a job.
10. The Everleigh // 580 King St.W
This is truly a unique venue.
11. Local Leaside // 180 Laird Dr.
12. Cube // 314 Queen St. W
The hottest nightclub on Queen St.W
13. Buonanotte // 19 Mercer St.
14. Remingtons // 379 Yonge St.
If you're ok with bartending at a strip club, why not consider working here.
15. F-Stop // 420a Wellington St.
16. The Drake Hotel // 1150 Queen St. W
17. Reposado // 136 Ossington Ave.
18. Queen St. Warehouse // 232 Queen St W.
You'll have soooooooooo much fun working here!!!
19. Rush Lane // 563 Queen St.W
You must have thorough cocktail knowledge.
20. Skin + Bones // 980 Queen St. E
21. Bar Hop // 391 King St.W
More beer more beer more beer.
22. Bar Volo // 587 Yonge St.
23. El Caballito // 220 King St.W
If you loveee and know everything about tequila, consider working here.
24. Nightowl // 647 College St.
25. Murphy's Law Toronto // 1702 Queen St.E
26. Crocodile Rock // 240 Adelaide St.W
27. Boots & Bourbon Saloon // 725 Queen St. E
You'll get to work those boots everyday.
28. The Hoxton // 69 Bathurst St.
29. Ballet // 227 Ossington Ave.
Why not be part of Toronto's hottest burlesque nightclub?
30. Maison Mercer // 15 Mercer St.
31. Char No 5 // 75 Lower Simcoe St.
If you know your whiskeys, head on over to Char No 5.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto