5 Pet Friendly Cafes You Have To Check Out In Toronto
Bring your pooch.
Who doesn't love spending quality time with their animals? Unfortunately many restaurants and cafes in Toronto won't let you tag them along because they're not pet friendly.
Instead of leaving your pooch behind, why not take them to a place that welcomes pets? Here's a list of 5 pet friendly cafes you have to check out in Toronto:
1. Thor Espresso Bar // 35 Bathurst St
2. Tot The Cat Cafe // 298 College St.
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
3. Williams Fresh Cafe // 245 Queens Quay W.
4. The Longest Yard // 3313 Bloor St W.
5. Sassafraz // 100 Cumberland St.
These venues have organized pet friendly events! Make sure to keep up with them via social media to be informed of their upcoming pooch restaurant meets.