Maybe you didn't know, but I'm a bit (much) addicted to TV shows. Like many people, in fact. My favorite shows are Criminal Minds, Scandal, The Big Bang Theory, How to Get Away with Murder and Jane The Virgin. But then, I discovered How I Met Your Mother. At first I didn't like it that much. And after a few episodes, I soon realized it was really good. And very funny.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who likes How I Met Your Mother, nor to have fallen in love with the character of Barney Stinson. He's simply awesome!
Here are the 19 best quotes (in my opinion) of Barney Stinson:
His 10 most famous quotes :
Photo Cred - theodysseyonline
1. It's gonna be Legen ... wait for it ... dary!
2. Suit up!
3. High five!
4. Haaaave you met Ted?
5. What up!
Photo Cred - thebarney
6. There are two reasons to date a girl you've already dated : breast implants.
7. I'm awesome.
8. ... True story.
9. Challenge accepted!
10. Daddy's home.
His 10 most hilarious quotes:
11. The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she’s 17 years, 11 months old.
12. Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.
13. Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I’m awesome. I’m your bro—I’m Broda!
14. The point is, marriage is stupid. Every day new 22-year olds go into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they’re getting dumber.
15. God, it’s me, Barney. Wha dup? I know we don’t talk much, though a lot of girls call out your name because of me...
16. This is the time of year when we remember the importance of giving. And there’s no greater gift than the gift of booty. So, this holiday season, why not bang someone in need?
17. Ted: “The three days rule is stupid. I propose a new rule, the ‘You like her, you call her’ rule.”
Barney: “I'm sorry, I don't speak ‘I never get laid’.
18. Lily : Oh, Barney's got feelings for a girl.
Barney : Yeah. Penis feelings!
19. Lily : I'm pregnant.
Barney : I've never seen that woman before in my life! Sorry. Force of habit. Congratulations!