There's a new way to enjoy rosé, and it doesn't involve drinking out of a glass. Rosé popsicles are the newest boozy trend this summer, and aside from their sheer deliciousness, the best part about them is that they're actually super easy to make!
To make rosé popsicles, all you're going to need the following ingredients and materials:
- 1 bottle of rosé wine
- Strawberries and raspberries, sliced
- Popsicle molds (these ones work best)
- Popsicle sticks
The process is quite simple:
1. First, add strawberry an raspberry slices into each popsicle mould.
2. Pour rosé into the molds until each one is almost full (leave some room for it to expand while it freezes).
3. Cover the mold openings with the mold covers or tin foil, the stick a popsicle stick through the centre of each.
4. Place into a freezer and leave overnight.
5. Run warm water along the sides of each mold to loosen the popsicles, then gently pull them out.
You can also choose to put the popsicles in a glass of rosé and use them as a substitute for ice. Let them melt into the rosé and enjoy the fruit-infused version of your favourite wine!