This Exclusive Deal Gets You Tickets To The Harry Potter Theme Park At An Amazing Price
Yer a wizard, dude.
Wizards and witches, rejoice - Universal Orlando Resort is offering an exclusive deal that could get you tickets to its theme parks at an amazing price.
The vacation package is $185 USD per adult, per night (tax inclusive) and will include:
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- 2-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket (to Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure)
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (one hour before the them parks open)
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks, the Leaky Cauldron and more
- Shutterbutton's Photography Studio Session (to obtain a portrait that actually moves)
- Guided tours to iconic locations such as Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley
- Access to live entertianment venues at Universal CityWalk
According to Mousesavers.com, the normal price for a 2-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket alone is around $303.51 USD per person (tax included). That does not include hotel accommodations (which can cost anywhere from $130 to more than $200 per night), so the vacation package would actually save you a whole lot!
For package bookings after June 1 2017, you will also get an additional 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park ticket which includes admission to the new Universal Studios Volcano Bay.
This offer does not include the price of airfare.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto