Ontario may not seem like the most exciting place to be, but take it from us - it actually has a ton to offer. Whether you're gallivanting around with the girls or gang-ganging it with the guys, there are a million and one different things for you to do.
Eating and drinking and dancing in the city is all fine and good, sometimes even great. But in a country that only offers two seasons - winter and humid - you need to take advantage of the great weather and enjoy the sun while it's out!
1. Get your zip-line on at Tree-Top Trekking!
Soooooaring, flyiiiiiiing - nothing will bond you and your girlfriends faster than a death-defying zip-line through the air at one of these GTA destinations.
2. Paddle down the Rideau Canal
One of the longest and most famous rivers in Canada, the Canal is the perfect spot to boat, paddle board or canoe with your crew.
3. Roadtrip to one of these adorable Ontario towns
Take an hour, two or a few to explore the ins and outs of Ontarios small towns.
4. Rent a cottage up north
Because what's more fun than getting wasted by the water?!
5. Day-trip it at Wasaga Beach
Soak up the sun at high noon and soak up the booze when the sun goes down.
6. Race around with Trail Tours
Loser has to buy the post dirt-bike beers!
7. Hit up one of these amazing patios
Sunshine and sangria go hand in hand, just like you and your bestfriends, duh.
8. Look berry cute at Downey's farm!
Summer is also strawberry szn! Head over to Downey's to scoop some berries for jam or strawberry wine.
9. Cuddle it up at a drive-in!
Who says drive ins are just for dates?! Get cozy with your girls and actually watch the movie for once.
10. Tip-toe across Ontario's longest suspension bridge!
Or do yoga, like this brave gal. Just make sure someone's there to spot you!
11. Take a trip out to 1000 Islands
This beautiful Ontario spot is just begging for you and your friends to road trip all the way up! Either stay for a beach day or consider renting an AirBnB for a weekend!
12. Take some amazing ice cream Instagrams at these places
Over 20 different spots in Ottawa alone?! Yes please.
13. Go horseback riding at Conestogo River Adventures
Enjoy a sunset ride through the water or along the hills. Your news bffs? The horses, duh!
14. Hike the Devil's Punch Bowl together
This great Hamilton attraction is a lot less basic than your average waterfall pic. Lace up your sneakers and watch the edge!
15. Have a pamper date at Scandinave Spa
Though this place may seem glam af, the day rates aren't outrageous for a simple facial or massage! Make the day out of it by going up to Blue Mountain and grabbing some lunch.
16. White water raft with Wilderness Tours
Perfect for the friends you love but actually hate! Get drenched with your best (or worst) friends down the river!