Summer is all about adventure! If you are your boyfriend are over day trips and are looking for some fun for the summer, there are tons of amazing things to do in the province of Ontario!
Grab your bae, a car and your desire for adventure and hit the road! Look no further for a list of fun and cool places in Ontario you can explore this summer with your BF:
1. Getaway for a weekend in Toberymory on the Bruce Peninsula.
2. Hiking in the Scarborough Bluffs.
3. Beer tasting at Exchange Brewery.
4. Pretend you're Tarzan and Jane at Treetop Trekking.
5. Pretend you're on vacay in Miami at this super cool beach town in Grand Bend
6. Try to conquer this list of sweet places in Hamilton with your sweetheart!
7. Get wet at Calypso Water Park in Limoges Ontario!
8. Get cozy during the scary Ghost Walks in Hamilton and Niagara on the Lake!
9. Take cute pictures at the top of Sleeping Giant Provincial Park.
10. Venture in the city of Toronto and try to complete this bucket list of super fun things to do!
11. You don't need to go to Las Vegas for a wild night! Check out Clifton Hil in Niagara Falls.
12. Enjoy a day trip to Manotick, Ottawa for a cute small town adventure. See how many of these places you can hit.
13. Trying to have fun on a budget? Here's a list of delicious food places to try in Ottawa under $10
14. Bring the 2 most important loves of your life: your boyfriend and your dog to Munchies Coffee House and BARKery in Hamilton.
15. Stay overnight with your bf at this awesome treehouse located in Durham!
16. Fall in love again at The Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain!
17. Have a classic date night at The Sunset Barrie Drive-In in Oro-Medonte, Ontario (2 movies for 10$, it's a steal)!
18. Freak out over the adorable animals at African Lion Safari.
19. For a chill date with your bae, check out these places away from the city to find your zen!
20. Suprise bae with a weekend away at one of these romantic resorts in Ontario!
21. Ride the Whirlpool Aero Car in Niagara! And check out these other amazing cable car rides in Ontario!
You Might Also Like: 14 Surreal Places In Ontario You Won't Believe Exist