Muskoka's very own luxurious villa is up for rent for only $45.00! The True North Log Cabin is a great rental property for a weekend getaway that sleeps 9 people comfortably, for only $393.00 a night, making that only $45.00 a person!
The 2500 square foot waterfront magnificent home is located on the 212 feet of the Muskoka River, has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to accommodate guests for a unforgettable experience. The chalet includes the following features:
- 2 indoor fireplaces (propane and wood.)
- 2 outdoor fire pits.
- wood burning stove.
- wrap around deck with BBQ.
- 2.5 acres of land.
- massive equipped kitchen with island and over-sized pantry.
- floor to ceiling windows.
- salt water hot tub.
- game room with air hockey, foosball table and board games.
- indoor bar.
- heated floors.
- walk in closet.
- linens and towels included.
- kayaks, canoes and other water toys.
- book library.
- widescreen TV
- video library with over 100 DVDs.
- snowmobiling path.
Are you planning to rent a vacation property within driving distance from Toronto? Book this beautiful Muskoka home here.
Take a look at some photos and see for yourself. Prices are listed as per person per night, based on a 9 people occupancy:
Photo cred - VRBO