Toronto is home to tons of super cool Instagram worthy places. The CN tower, the Toronto sign at Nathan Phillips Square and grafitti alley are some of the ones we've seen on our feeds (and posted ourselves).
Read More: 62 Toronto Spots To Take Really Cool Instagram Photos
On clear sunny days when the sun is setting, it can be hard to see the sunset behind the tall skyscrapers on Front street and King West. We're here to help! Whether you're a photo guru, sunset lover or just want a cool photo for your Instagram, here's a list of the coolest places in Toronto to capture the sun!
1. The Harbourfront Centre // 235 Queens Quay West
2. Regent Park // 600 Dundas St E
3. Riverdale Park East // 550 Broadview Ave
4. Echo Beach // 909 Lake Shore Blvd West
5. Trinity Bellwoods Park // 790 Queen St West
6. The Thompson Hotel Rooftop and Pool // 550 Wellington St West
7. Polson Pier // 11 Polson St
8. Canoe Restaurant // 66 Wellington St West
9. High Park // 1873 Bloor St West
10. The Porch Toronto // 250 Adelaide St West
11. Jack Layton Ferry Terminal // 9 Queens Quay West
12. Toronto Island Marina // Centre Island
13. 360 Restaurant // 301 Front St West