Le Burger Week has hit Toronto, being one one latest comfort food festivals to hit the city for the fall. If you're looking for a burger, but not just any burger then these are some unique creations you need to check out! Get your burger fix and try one of the city's best burgers specially chosen by the festival.
Each burger is available at these joints across Toronto, at a special price, and with some of these only available for a limited amount of time. Make the most of these awesome burgers!
1. The Chili Tender Beef Burger @ Baton Rouge Steakhouse and Bar // 5000 Yonge St. Unit 102
2. Chimac Chicken Burger @ Chimac pub & fried chicken // 500 Queen St. W
3. Red-Green Burger @ Harry's Charbroiled Dining Lounge // 160 Springhurst Ave.
4. The Aubergine Dream @ Mr. Flamingo // 1265 Dundas St. W
5. Spicy Salmon Sushi Burger @ Noka Sushi // 513 Bloor St. W
6. Bacon Brie Burger @ Ramona's Kitchen // 7355 Bayview Ave.
7. Stn. Burger @ Richmond Station // 1 Richmond St. W
8. SCHOOL Bacon Cheddar Burger @ SCHOOL Restaurant // 70 Fraser Ave.
9. The Citizen Cheeseburger @ The Citizen // 522 King St. W
10. Farmhouse Country Burger @ The Kennedy Public House // 2199 Bloor St. W
11. Calypso Burger @ The Yellow Griffin Pub // 2202 Bloor St. W
Also be sure to check out more restaurants that will also be participating in Le Burger Week in Toronto but have yet to reveal their showcased burger. Other restaurants participating in the Le Burger Week festivities in Toronto include Smoky B's, Olde Stone Cottage Pub and Yatai Japanese Street Food.