Here's The 11 Most Amazing Spots To Watch The Canada Day 2018 Fireworks In Toronto
The best part of Canada Day!
It is officially Canada's birthday and that means it's time to celebrate. This long weekend is sure to be filled with laughing, smiling and certainly tons of cheers in honour of our great nation!
The question every Canadian asks is "what is Canada day without an awesome set of fireworks?" To which we answer nothing. So if you're not exactly sure what shows are available to you in Ontario's capital we have compiled all the sweet spots where you're sure to get a spectacular view.
1. Amesbury Park // 1507 Lawrence Ave W, North York
Fireworks start at 9:45 PM!
2. Mel Lastman Square // 5100 Yonge Street, North York
Not only will there be a TTC Pop-Up Shop there will also be fireworks starting at 10:30 PM.
3. Downsview Park // 35 Carl Hall Rd, North York
Fireworks are scheduled to begin as soon as dusk falls.
4. Ashbridges Bay // 1561 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto
The show is set to start at 9:45 PM.
5. Stan Wadlow // 373 Cedarvale Ave, East York
The fireworks show is set to begin at 10:00 PM.
6. Milliken Park // 5555 Steeles Ave E, Toronto
The show will begin at 10:00 PM.
7. Weston Lions Park // 2125 Lawrence Ave. W
The fireworks display will be starting at 10:00 PM sharp!
8. Centennial Park // 256 Centennial Park Rd, Etobicoke
Not only will the fireworks be commencing at 10:00 PM, Ribfest will be there to help you stuff your face in the name of Canada all day long.
9. Canada's Wonderland // 1 Canada's Wonderland Drive, Vaughan
Not only will Canada Day be a scream at Wonderland, you will be able to witness over 6,000 fireworks go off during their display at 10:00 PM.
10. Woodbine Park // 1695 Queen St. East, Toronto
The party is going strong all day with the fireworks starting just after 9:30 PM.
11. Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park // 1300 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill
While this is a bit of a distance for Torontonians to travel, the fireworks show is said to be one of the best in the GTA!
Have a happy and safe Canada Day from all of us here at Narcity!