Starbucks Will Now Sell Craft Beer And Wine In Toronto
Starbucks is stepping up its game.
This is not a drill - fans of the 'Bucks will now be able to indulge in various craft beers, wines and tapas.
The introduction of these alcoholic beverages is intended to improve the overall Starbucks experience for its consumers, but it will be put on trial at three Starbucks locations in Toronto to see if it has potential to be launched across all 1,300 in Canada.
The three Toronto Starbucks locations participating include:
- 446 Spadina Road
- 1740 Avenue Road
- 3079 Bloor St W
The updated food menu is as follows:
- 2 new flatbreads (1 meat, 1 veggie) - $7.95
- Spinach articoke dip and pita chips - $6.95
- Truffle mac & cheese - $6.95
- Meatballs with tomato basil sauce - $5.95
- Bacon-wrapped dates - $5.95
- Marinated chicken skewers - $5.95
- Truffle popcorn - $2.95
The new beverage menu is as follows:
- Vintage Ink Chardonnay - $11
- Fielding Estate Riesling - $10
- Prosecco - $9
- Stana Margherita Pinot Grigio - $13
- Kim Crawfored Sauvignon Blanc - $13
- Select craft beers and cider for $5 - $6
The new menus will take effect next week on Tuesday.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto