Tim Hortons is helping Canadians warm up this winter by introducing 6 new flavours of baked goods and hot beverages - just in time to kiss winter goodbye! Canada's favourite restaurant chain has announced that Tim Hortons will be releasing 6 new limited edition seasonal baked goods and hot beverages this month to celebrate the beginning of spring.
Jorge Zaidan, Tim Hortons' Head of Marketing, commented in a press release, "After dealing with snow and freezing temperatures this winter, we wanted to give Canadians the chance to warm up this month with some exciting new items."
"Starting this month, guests can enjoy two different strawberry flavoured donuts, a strawberry cheesecake muffin, vanilla dipped donut with green and white sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day, and two new handcrafted tea options – London Fog and Apple Cinnamon Fog," he explained.
Prepare your taste buds – these delicious menu items will be rolling out this month, according to a Canadian news release provided by Tim Hortons:
- St. Patrick's Day donut – Shamrock your taste buds with a limited edition St. Patrick's Day vanilla dip donut with vanilla fondant and green and white sprinkles. $1.19*
- Strawberry and cream donut – A Tim Hortons classic Boston Cream donut topped with sweet strawberry fondant. $1.19*
- Strawberry dip donut – A spin on Tim Hortons traditional vanilla dipped donut, this delicious treat is garnished with strawberry fondant and rainbow sprinkles. $1.19*
- Strawberry cheesecake muffin – Enjoy a strawberry flavoured muffin with strawberry pieces baked within, accompanied by a creamy cheesecake centre filling. $1.69*
- NEW London Fog – Relax with a handcrafted steamed milk and earl grey tea topped with delicate foam and vanilla flavour. $2.29
- NEW Apple Cinnamon Fog – Take a mid-day break and enjoy a handcrafted steamed milk and apple cinnamon tea topped with delicate foam and caramel flavour. $2.29
Tim Hortons St Patrick's Day donut, new strawberry baked goods and handcrafted teas are available nationwide at participating restaurants, but only for a limited time.
*St. Patrick's Day donut available at participating restaurants. Prices vary by region, plus applicable taxes.