11 Free Classes You Can Take In Toronto This Summer
Gain new skills for free!
It's easy to let yourself fall into habits of laziness and binge drinking in the summer. Avoid spending all your money this summer by trying one of these free classes. You'll get some exercise, learn a new skill, or just keep yourself busy without spending any money at all!
Here are some classes that exist in Toronto that you can try or repeatedly attend for free!
1. Swing Dancing // Dovercourt house
2. Zumba // PureEnergy
3. Sunday Morning Yoga // Lululemon
4. Women's Self Defence // Open Mat Mixed Martial Arts Academy
5. Writer's Boot Camp // Start Writing
6. Improv // Bad Dog Theatre
7. Salsa Dancing // Steps Dance Studio
8. Hula Hooping Excercise Class // Dovercourt house
9. Money Management Seminars // North York Library
10. Dance Class (varied types) // City Dance Corps
11. Kangoo Jumps Excercise Class // Kangoo Club Toronto
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto