13 Free Things To Do This April In Toronto
Mother Nature is (hopefully) blessing us with warm temperatures this month which means it's time to actually have a life. Having a life doesn't mean you have to spend all your month's earnings going out with your friends or significant other.
If you're a broke fourth year moving home for school, or trying to save some cash...we've got you covered. We have a list of 13 things to do in Toronto fo freeeeee.
Take a look:
1. Ben & Jerry's will be providing FREE ICE-CREAM on Ryerson's campus (April 4th)
2. Plan a Thirsty Thursday checking out some traditional shoes at the Bata Shoe Museum
3. Go on a nerdy date and tour the Power Plant which is free on Saturdays at 3PM
4. Get in touch with nature at the Colonel Danforth Park just northwest of Lawrence Avenue and Meadowvale Road
5. Walk and bike for free at the Don Valley Park
7. Biking along Harbourfront to get some fresh air after being cooped up all winter
8. Like all things different, interesting and weird? The Bazaar of the Bizarre is free for you on April 16th
9. Show your passion for science and take part in the march for Science (April 22nd)
12. In celebration of Earth Day and Canada 150, Downsview Park is hosting an annual Earth Day tree planting (April 23rd)
13. If we're really lucky with weather, head to Sugar Beach to kick start your summer of beach hopping