14 Free Things To Do In Toronto This February
Don't break the bank.
Now that the holiday season is over it's time for all of us to get back to our budgets and start saving! Luckily for us Torontonians, there are tons of free events happening in the city this month to keep your social life alive!
We have compiled a list of 14 things to do in Toronto that won't involve your wallet, and we want you to make it your mission to try them all.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Check out the.
2. Send your S/O afor Valentines Day.
3. Take a stroll through one of these.
4. Have a cuteness overload at the February Pug Grumble.
5. Go for a hike at one of. (must have a Canada's park pass, which is free to apply for).
6. Go skating at the.
7. Visit the cute animals at the High Park Zoo.
8. Take advantage ofduring a much needed night in with your S/O.
9. Go on a spooky adventure to.
10. Escape the city and take one of these.
11. Visit the Aga Khan Museum for free on Feb 11th and 12th.
12. Check out the Next Wave Film Festival at TIFF.
13. Visit this outdoor art show at the Toronto Beaches.
14. Attend Toronto's.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto