Now that the holiday season is over it's time for all of us to get back to our budgets and start saving! Luckily for us Torontonians, there are tons of free events happening in the city this month to keep your social life alive!
We have compiled a list of 14 things to do in Toronto that won't involve your wallet, and we want you to make it your mission to try them all.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Check out the Toronto Light Festival.
2. Send your S/O a Doritos bouquet for Valentines Day.
3. Take a stroll through one of these Toronto Galleries.
4. Have a cuteness overload at the February Pug Grumble.
5. Go for a hike at one of these national parks. (must have a Canada's park pass, which is free to apply for).
6. Go skating at the Evergreen Brickworks Winter Village.
7. Visit the cute animals at the High Park Zoo.
8. Take advantage of these fun activities during a much needed night in with your S/O.
9. Go on a spooky adventure to this haunted theme park.
10. Escape the city and take one of these beautiful winter walks in Toronto.
11. Visit the Aga Khan Museum for free on Feb 11th and 12th.
12. Check out the Next Wave Film Festival at TIFF.
13. Visit this outdoor art show at the Toronto Beaches.
14. Attend Toronto's Ice Sculpture Event in Yorkville.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto