The month of September is officially in full swing! And with the weekend ahead having such beautiful weather, there's lots of reasons to ditch the fall jacket and enjoy one of the season's last warm weekends.
So call up the squad or the fam, see who's free and decide on doing some of these awesome things (some of them are free) happening in Toronto!
What Are You Looking For?
For Friday Click "Next"
1. Small World Music Festival @ Various Locations, Toronto - Sept. 14-17
This music festival, which runs all weekend, combines the upcoming musical talent of Toronto with unique cultural sounds. This one's going to be a treat for the ears!
2. Garden Of Wonder @ The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto // 60 Yorkville Ave. - Sept. 06-17
This is your last weekend to catch this beautiful garden-like exhibit. The Garden Of Wonder mimics lush garden foliage and can only be seen until the end of TIFF!
3. Alison Wonderland @ The Phoenix Concert Theatre // 410 Sherbourne St.
Popular EDM producer Alison Wonderland takes to the stage at the Phoenix Concert Theatre for her headlining tour. The FMUOASL Tour features support from fellow producer Elohim.
4. The Legend of Zelda: Symphony Of The Goddesses @ Sony Centre For The Performing Arts // 1 Front St. E
Watch and hear this gaming masterpiece for yourself! A symphony plays all the best of "The Legend of Zelda" theme music and scores in this magical music event!
5. Kensington Market Jazz Festival @ Kensington Market
The Kensington Market Jazz Fest is back again! Explore local jazz talents and also the underground jazz scene as music takes over the market!
For Saturday Click "Next"
6. Toronto Ukranian Festival @ Bloor West Village
The Toronto Ukrainian Festival which takes place all weekend, is one of the city's largest cultural festivals. Don't miss out on the best of Ukrainian culture with performances, food and more!
7. On Common Ground Festival @ Fort York // 250 Fort York Blvd.
Don't miss this festival which brings you back to the square one of Canadian roots at the Fort York Historic Site. This festival celebrates Canada's 150 years through food, culture and art!
8. Annual Pioneer Harvest Day @ Black Creek Pioneer Village // 1000 Murray Ross Pkwy
The annual Pioneer Harvest Day takes you back in time at Toronto's historic Pioneer Village. Experience the best of the pioneer lifestyle with activities for everyone!
9. Mexican Independence Day @ Yonge-Dundas Square // 1 Dundas St. E
Join in on the fiesta as Mexico's independence day is celebrated at Yonge-Dundas square! Expect live music, dance performances and everything else that makes Mexico amazing!
10. Onsite Gallery’s Grand Opening & Street Party @ Onsite Gallery // Richmond St. W (Duncan to Simcoe)
The Onsite Gallery is hosting a huge grand opening complete with a block party! Immerse yourself in all forms of art and culture during this street party hosted by CBC's Amanda Parris.
For Sunday Click "Next"
11. Roncevalles Polish Festival @ Roncevalles Ave.
Sunday is your last day to check out the Roncevalles Polish Festival! This festival features the best in Polish culture, including art, food, music and activities!
12. Canada's Most Convenient Carnival @ Yonge-Dundas Square // 1 Dundas St. E
Canada's Most convenient Carnival held by convenience store giant Circle K is happening at Yonge-Dundas square on Sunday! Experience free carnival rides and free food. Also admission is free too!
13. Toronto Fall Home Show @ Exhibition Place // 100 Princes' Blvd.
Find the best fall accents for your home at the Toronto Fall Home Show. From various vendors offering unique home furnishings and tools perfect for the fall, this place has everything you need to get the best out of PSL season.
14. Pumpkinland and Harvest Festival @ Whittamore's Farm // 8100 Steeles Avenue E., Markham
Take a trip to Pumpkinland! Visit Pumpkinland during it's opening weekend so you can call dibs on your favourite one to carve. Also enjoy the harvest festival and see what crops the farm is harvesting this year!
15. TIFF Stargazing @ King St. W - Sept. 07-17
It is your last chance to go stargazing in Toronto! TIFF ends it's festival madness on Sunday in various venues across the city! Keep your eyes peeled and don't forget to frequent Yorkville for a chance to run into your favourite superstar.