As cuffing season comes to a close, many new couples are looking for some new date ideas that no longer involve "Netflix and chill". Luckily, it's beginning to warm up. Which means going outside and enjoying our city is becoming a much more appealing option.
For those of you looking for a few fun date ideas to take advantage of this spring, we have you covered. Listed below are 15 different dates that all Toronto couples should try at least once, and for those of you that are single, feel free to sub in a BFF instead!
Congrats Toronto, we survived another winter in the city!
1. Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
2. Enjoy a coffee on the Early Bird Espresso's Patio.
3. Hit up the Gladstone flea market.
4. Enjoy the cities views at Lavelle.
5. Take a day trip to the Toronto island.
6. Grab some polar rolls at Arctic Bites.
7. Check out the Artful City Exhibit at the AGO.
8. Grab some pho on a rainy spring day at Pho Tien Thanh.
9. Pick up some new spring flowers and plants at Crown Flora.
10. Enjoy nature at Evergreen Brickworks.
11. Go for a bike ride along the beaches boardwalk.
12. Go record shopping together at one of these Toronto record shops.
13. Take a couples oyster shucking workshop at Oyster Boy.
14. Escape the city at the Scarborough Bluffs.
15. Indulge in a tropical drink at Miss Things.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto