Midterms are almost in full swing, which means stress levels are rising for many students. Luckily with midterms coming up, that also means reading week is right around the corner. We think it's safe to assume that you have earned a much-needed break, and now it's finally here!
For those of you looking to plan your school-free week this February, we have compiled a list of 16 fun things to do in the city with your best friend in Toronto.
Have fun, and take advantage of your time off!
2. Get your workout on at Pursuit OCR.
3. Escape the cold weather at Cloud Gardens.
5. Fuel your vinyl addiction at these Toronto spots.
via @undefined" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />via @undefined
8. Get tipsy for cheap at some of these Toronto bars.
10. Grab a coffee together at FIKA.
11. Treat yourself to a boozy brunch at some of these Toronto spots.
13. Support your city at a Raptors Game.
15. Check out the pop art exhibit at the AGO.