Working out is usually put on the back burner when winter time rolls around. Although, the cold weather is no excuse to stay inside especially when Toronto and the surrounding area has so many incredible outdoor spaces.
For those of you looking for a place to begin your new 2017 healthy lifestyle, make it your mission to check out every one of these places in the new year!
So bundle up, grab a good pair of shoes, and maybe even a few friends! The great outdoors is waiting. Be sure to click the links for exact locations!
1. Crother Woods // Toronto
2. Bronte Creek Provincial Park // Oakville
3. Hilton Falls // Campbellville
4. Harbourfront // Toronto
5. Smokey Hallow // Waterdown
6. Scarborough Bluffs // Scarborough
7. Colonel Samuel Smith Park // Etobicoke
8. Mount Nemo // Milton
9. Dundas Valley // Dundas
10. Rattray Marsh Conservation Area // Mississuaga
11. High Park // Toronto
12. Edward Gardens // Don Mills
13. Rattlesnake Point // Burlington
14. Webster Falls // Hamilton
15. Lowville Park // Burlington
16. Seaton Hiking Trail // Pickering
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto