16 Things To Do In Hamilton When You're Broke AF
Gotta love the hammer!
Hamilton has a lot of, whether you want to try a new or explore the beautiful outdoors, Hamilton has all the options. BUT sometimes the good times are bad times for your wallet.
Let's face it, we're all broke and in serious need of cheap things to do. Luckily for all you people who, or for anyone looking to visit for a day, Hamilton has super cool things to do when you're broke:
What Are You Looking For?
For Outdoor Activities, click "Next"
1. Check out the beautiful Albion Falls.
The beautful thing about exploring outside is it's absolutely free! Check out the beautiful water at the Albion Falls.
2. Take a walk along the Hamilton Waterfront.
Get some exercise and enjoy the beauty of the water.
3. Ride bikes along the Hamilton Brantford Rail Trail.
This trail goes all the way from West Hamilton to Brantford. A super fun activity if you're into getting some exercise, and checking out Brantford!
4. Take a walk to the Sherman Falls.
Another beautiful waterfall in Hamilton is the Sherman Falls. The perfect place to snap that, "I was in Hamilton!" Instagram.
For Restaurants, click "Next"
1. Pho Dui Bo // 15 Cannon St E
This is one of the best Pho spots in Hamilton, you can literally leave full having only spent $10.
2. Bonanza Bakery // 100 Murray St E
If the price doesn't keep you around, the delicious pastries, sandwiches and more will! You'll be full and so will your wallet.
3. Duarte's // 417 Barton St E
You're definitely getting great value at Duarte's. For as little as $10 you can pile up your plate wide tons of options from their hot food section.
4. Wass Ethiopian Restaurant // 207 James St N
Their lunch combos are great for your wallet, and your appetite! This is a must try if you're into Ethiopian food.
For Date Ideas, click "Next"
1. Take a romantic walk down Bayfront Park.
What's a better cheap date idea then walking through a park?
2. Get cultured with bae at The Art Gallery of Hamilton.
AGH has FREE Friday nights that are the perfect date night for any couple interested in art!
3. Indulge in Hamilton sweets with your sweet.
Hamilton is home to. How many can you and your significant other try?
4. Take selfies at Gage Park Tropical Greenhouse.
There are tons of beautiful plants to see at this greenhouse. The perfect place to take those, "She thought the plants were beautiful, I thought she was more beautiful" photos.
For Night Life, click "Next"
1. Laugh the night away at Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club.
Wednesday nights are amateur night, for only $5 you can laugh and support these up and coming comedians!
2. Get the squad together for a night at The Brain.
This popular Hamilton spot has great food and is the perfect place to chill out. The price is right for a super fun night!
3. Grab food and drinks at The Snooty Fox.
This student populated bar is the best low cost spot. The food and drinks will keep you coming back, at a price we can all get behind.
4. Take advantage of drink deals at Side Bar.
When shots are only $3.50, you take advantage. Get lit for cheap at this Hamilton staple!
You Might Also Like:&