Have you made your weekend plans yet? If not, no worries! For those of you who are back in the city for school, or you're just looking for something fun to do this weekend, we have you covered!
Toronto is hosting a lot of amazing events this weekend, and you have no excuse not to attend a few of them!
Happy Friday Toronto!
1. Give into your cravings at Toronto's First Ever Junk Food Festival
3. Meet new friends Toronto's Frosh-A-Thon
4. Catch a movie at TIFF
5. Grab a bite at Veg Food Fest
6. Go to the Riverdale Farm Festival
7. Check out the Distillery District Sunday Festival
8. Have a picnic in High Park
9. Get your game on at one of Toronto's arcade bars
10. Grab breakfast with your squad at one of these places
11. Check out the Gladstone Hotel's Flea Market on Sunday
12. Grab your skateboard and head to Toronto's 14th annual Board Meeting
13. Check out a free Pharrell concert
14. End summer with a day of patio hopping and day drinking
15. Finally check out Sugar Beach
16. Go on an adventure and explore some of these abandoned places in Ontario
17. Hit up these spots in hopes of seeing some of your favourite celebs
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto