Ah, Valentine's Day. For some, it's a day of celebrating your relationship and bragging to all of your Instagram followers about how your S.O. is the #bestboyfriendever. For others, it's a day where you can't escape the reminder that you are right on track to becoming a lonely spinstress living with your cats.
Rather than wallow in self-pity, use Valentine's Day as an excuse to get all your girls together for some BFF bonding time. From a male strip club to a cat cafe to a cheese cave, here are our suggestions for how to celebrate Galentine's Day this year.
1. Treat yourselves at Her Majesty's Pleasure, a nail salon that doubles as a bar.
2. Have your very own Magic Mike experience at Klub Kave.
3. Splurge on a boosey brunch at La Societe.
4. Contemplate becoming crazy cat ladies at Tot the Cat Cafe.
5. Go for a tasting in TOCA's cheese cave.
6. Eat your body weight in chocolate at Moroco's chocolate lounge.
7. Have an afternoon tea party at the Shangri La Hotel.
8. Belt out all your fave girl power songs at XO Karaoke Bar.
9. Eat your heart out at Bobbie Sue’s Mac & Cheese.
10. Go for cotton candy hot chocolate at the Light Cafe.
11. Unleash your inner strippers with a pole dancing class at Brass Vixens.
12. Laugh away your troubles at a stand up comedy show at Yuk Yuk's.
13. Spook yourselves at Nowayout, a horror-themed escape room.
14. Go for a bouncy outing at Skyzone Trampoline Park.
15. Watch a drag performance at Crews & Tangos.
16. Get crafty at Fusion Artz Cafe.
17. Learn how to defend yourselves against fvck boys in self defense classes at Krav Magav.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto