If you clicked on this article I'm going to assume that you haven't made plans for the weekend yet! Luckily, I've got your back.
There are tons of thing happening in the city this weekend, including flea markets, DJ sets, and food truck festivals. Make sure you take advantage of your days off and attend a few of these awesome events.
Happy Friday Toronto!
1. Grab a crazy milkshake at Peace Treats
2. Go thrifting at the Leslieville Flea Market
3. Show your Toronto pride while watching a TFC game (click here for a ticket Groupon)
4. Listen to your favourite bands at TURF
5. See Klingande at Maison Mercer
6. Watch Mean Girls under the stars at Cafe Diplomatico
7. Party hard at Sneaky Dees 90's Dance Party with extended last call
8. Road trip to Kingston and try a few of these coffee shops along the way!
9. Check out "Good Enough Live Karaoke" at the Gladstone
10. Hit up the Trinity Bellwoods Farmer's Market
11. Soak up the last of the summer's sun at Lavelle
12. Go for a sunset walk on the beaches boardwalk
13. Head to Downsview park for the Ontario Food Truck Festival
14. Take advantage of your last chance to see a flick at TIFF
15. Catch up on your studying at one of these cute coffee shops
16. Celebrate the weekend with one of these massive drinks you can only find in Toronto
17. Treat yourself at one of these luxury spas
18. Check out some art at the Drake's FOMO Exhibition
19. See the Killers for super cheap at the World Cup of Hockey Fan Village
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto