18 Fun Things To Do This Weekend In Toronto
Oct 14th - 16th.
Happy Friday Toronto!
Now that you've finished your week of school/work/hustling etc. you deserve a break! For those of you who have yet to plan out their weekend and are looking for a few fun activities happening in the city this weekend, I have you covered!
There are a variety of cool events and activities that will be available to you this weekend, so take advantage of the 18 I've listed below.
1. Update your wardrobe at the Frank and Oak pop up shop
2. Get active at Toronto's Mellow Beach cruise skateboarding event
3. Go pumpkin picking with bae at a GTA farm
4. Stargaze (or moongaze?) at the
5. Show your BFF some love by taking them on one of
6. Indulge in a slice of, the ultimate comfort food
7. Start planning whichyou and your squad will be attending
8. Get cozy on some of
9. Take a walk along the beaches boardwalk
10. Get some local goodies at the Parkdale flea market
11. Get lost in a GTA corn maze
12. Geek out over all the arcade games you can play at Harbourfront
13. Go for a ghost tour at the Distillery District
14. Visit the Toronto zoo for half price
15. Catch a movie at the Reel World Film Festival
16. Get an adrenaline rush at Canada Wonderland's Halloween Haunt
17. Get ready for winter at the 2016 Toronto Snow Show
18. Indulge at the Toronto Chocolate Festival
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto