Wow, can you believe we're heading into the final few days of November? I don't know about you, but this month (and this whole year, if we're being honest) seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. Before you know it, it'll be December, aka the "most wonderful time of the year" - if you don't mind the cold and snow, that is...
But back to the topic at hand: you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, either with family, for a date, or for girls' night out. No worries, we've got you covered. Skim through our list of recommendations below and, as always, have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
1. Celebrate Toronto's 50th annual Cavalcade of Lights at Nathan Phillips Square with fireworks, a DJ skating party, and the lighting of Toronto's official Christmas tree!
2. Support the Leafs in their game against the Washington Capitals on Saturday night at the ACC.
3. Watch Canadian music legend Gordon Lightfoot perform at Massey Hall.
4. Light Up The Beach with Santa and 80,000 Christmas lights in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood.
5. Make a beeline for all the best Black Friday deals at these 14 stores.
6. Check out Afterglow, the final weekend of music, dance, food and art for Friday Night Live at the ROM.
7. Stop by the One Of A Kind Christmas Show for beautiful handcrafted gifts this holiday season, including jewelry, furniture, art, and fashion.
8. If you're not lucky enough to get tickets to PARTYNEXTDOOR's concert at Rebel, be sure to hit up his pop-up shop Friday evening for exclusive merch you won't find anywhere else.
9. Throw it back to your favourite 90's dance music with Bangs & Blush's Get Lo ultimate dance party!
10. Enjoy craft beer and a good laugh at Brewhaha Lounge's free stand-up comedy night.
11. Browse the Leslieville Flea Holiday Market with over 50 vendors and artisans specializing in vintage, handcrafted gifts.
12. Savour some sweet maple fudge or a Hot Toddy at the Distillery Christmas Market.
13. Make it a cheap date night hunting down all the biggest and best holiday lights in the city with our guide (map included) here!
14. Get your $25 passport for Sample the 6ix that lets you taste-test at 15 Toronto restaurants.
15. Escape the recently plummeting temperatures and pretend winter doesn't exist with our recommendations for things to do in Toronto if you can't afford to go somewhere warm.
16. Celebrate UNIUN's 4-year anniversary with top talent all weekend long - Robin Schulz on Friday, Shemar Moore on Saturday, and A$AP Ferg on Sunday.
17. Have a fun date night or girls' night out without breaking the bank with our recent Groupon recommendations.
18. Let out your inner film buff at the Regent Park Film Festival, Toronto's only free community film festival dedicated to breaking down stereotypes and showcasing diversity.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto