Have you survived your holiday shopping yet? We hope so because now is the time to forget about the inevitable stresses that come along with the holiday season and just enjoy this very special weekend with those we love. So whether that means your family, your significant other, or your friends, there's something for everyone in our list of recommendations this week.
From all of us here at Narcity Toronto, we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season, and for those who celebrate it, a very merry Christmas!
1. Eat, shop and play at the Evergreen Brick Works Winter Village - admission is free!
2. See Toronto band The Strumbellas with The Zolas perform live at the Danforth Music Hall.
3. Find somewhere to go for a fun date no matter what subway station you find yourself at with our handy customized map.
4. Bring out your inner kid with the Disney On Ice: Dream Big performance all weekend long.
5. Enjoy a delicious Christmas meal at The Drake Hotel's Festivus Dinner event.
6. Make your last two weeks of 2016 epic with this round-up of recommendations.
7. Marvel at sharks, sea turtles and more at Ripley's Aquarium, which will maintain regular hours throughout this holiday weekend.
8. Attend Tim McCready's infamous annual X-Mas House Party rager!
9. Have a deliciously satisfying brunch on Christmas weekend with these top Toronto brunch spots.
10. Alternatively, enjoy a classy prix fixe four-course holiday dinner at One King West Hotel.
11. Check out the WISHLIST Holiday Pop-Up Market if you haven't already!
12. Treat yourself to one of the tastiest cocktails you might ever have by one of these insanely talented Toronto bartenders.
13. Grab last-minute tickets to Coal Mine Theatre's holiday production, A Coal Mine Christmas.
14. Catch a comedy show at The Corner Comedy's Intimate & Interactive night.
15. Try Peace Treats' new outrageous hot chocolate drink called S'more Money, S'more Problems.
16. Usher in Christmas Eve partying at Barcode Saturday's special Friday night X-Mas Bash event.
17. Stop by the City of Toronto's free concert held at City Hall with KiSS 92.5's Adam Wylde as host.
18. Simply stay home and have a cozy weekend indoors spending time with your loved ones this holiday season. :)
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto