18 Things You Need To Do In Toronto If You're Only Here For 24 Hours
No sleeping allowed!
So you finally decided to come visit the greatest city in the world eh? It's about time. Toronto has one of the most unique tourist scenes around. We've got plenty of restaurants, museums and attractions that simply cannot be missed.
If you're here for 24 hours or less, you probably want to make sure that you're doing all the best things. It's hard to see the whole city in a day, and we hope you'll come back and check out the rest.
But for now, here's a list of some must see sights in the city if you only have 24 hours:
What Are You Looking For?
For Morning, click "Next"
1. Grab brunch at one of thein the city!
2. Start the morning with some zen at a ganja yoga class at The House of Yoga // 714 Bloor St. W.
3. Wander the Toronto famousbefore it gets crazy.
4. Watch the sunrise over the Toronto skyline at the incredible Riverdale Park East // 550 Broadview Ave.
5. Before it gets too busy in the afternoon, visit Hanlan’s Point Beach // Lakeshore Ave for a morning dip.
6. Grab coffee at one ofbefore your afternoon adventures.
For Afternoon, click "Next"
1. Get The Porch!at the popular Toronto patio,
2. Get fancy in the afternoon and grab lunch at an amazing
3. Spend the afternoon shopping along the famousin downtown.
4. Explore the Toronto harbour by boat at Harbourfront Canoe and Kayak Centre
5. Enjoy a luxurious afternoon at one of.
6. Really check out the city in 1 shot by going on a Sightseeing Tour by bus!
For Night, click "Next"