18 Toronto Date Ideas That Aren't Just Dinner And A Movie
No, Netlifx and chill is not on the list.
Cuffing season is almost half way over, and that mean you've probably exhausted your usual dinner and a movie date idea. For those of you who have hit a rut when it comes to planning unique dates, look no further.
We have compiled a list of 18 awesome date ideas that are sure to mix up your usual Swiss Chalet and cheap Tuesday movie night. Because let's be real, a quarter chicken and fries is a little less than romantic.
So for those of you looking for a few fun date ideas to try out this winter, be sure to get some inspiration from our list below. Have fun Toronto!
1. Pretend you're in the tropics at Cloud Gardens.
2. Go Bowling at the Ballroom.
3. Indulge at Barchef.
4. Get competitive at Snakes and Lattes.
5. Catch a breathtaking.
6. Visit the High Park Zoo.
7. Geek out together at one of.
8. Get your workout in at Pursuit OCR indoor playground.
9. Go for a winterin the city.
10. Treat your sweet tooth at one of these.
11. Go ice skating at.
12. Go tobogganing at Riverdale Park.
13. Play some lawn games while sipping on a cold beer at Track and Field.
14. Go record shopping at Sonic Boom.
15. Embrace your caffeine addiction and go.
16. Play some Ping pong at Spin.
17. Get artistic at one of these.
18. Take a stroll through Graffiti Alley.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto