You did it, Toronto! You made it to the weekend! And we assure you it's gonna be a good one.
Here are 19 fun things you can do this weekend to make the most out of it:
1. The CNE opens today, so head over to Exhibition place and try some of this year's craziest treats.
2. Hear the Sounds of the Underground tonight at The Velvet Underground!
3. Wander over to The Addison's Residence for the Addison's Wonderland event brought to you by Perrier, going on this Saturday and Sunday.
4. Test your tolerance at the Hot & Spicy Food Festival this Saturday and Sunday at the Harbourfront Centre.
5. 94.9 The Rock brings you Blink 182 live at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre this Sunday at 8pm!
6. Satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sweetery Toronto Food Festival this Saturday and Sunday in David Pecaut Square!
7. Check out the Purple Electricity Prince party this Saturday at Miss Thing's.
8. Grab your stoner buddies and head to Green Market Toronto for the 420 Hotbox Cafe this Sunday.
9. Celebrate summer while it's still in full bloom at the BeachLIFE Festival at Woobine Beach park this Saturday!
10. Live it up at the Mad Decent Block Party at 3pm today in Fort York.
11. Bring some colours into your life and your home at the Flower Market, on all day tomorrow!
12. Stretch it out at the 5th annual Yogathon in Yonge and Dundas square tomorrow at 9:30 am.
13. Grab your fellow Poké-trainers and participate in the Pokémon GO Pubcrawl tonight!
14. Check out the looks at the African Fashion week event, going on all weekend at the Design Exchange.
15. Head to Cabana Poolbar and party with DJ Fat Joe!
16. Bring your pup and pals to the Dog Tales Festival in King City this Saturday and Sunday!
17. Check out 'It's Not U It's Me' at The Powerplant Contemporary Art Gallery.
18. See Tory Lanez for FREE tonight at The Mod Club!
19. Get some cool gear at the Kanye West popup shop on Ossington this weekend.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto