Cuffing season is here Toronto, and we want you to make the absolute best of it! Just because it's cold out does not give you the excuse to just sit inside and watch Netflix with bae.
We have compiled a list of 19 date ideas that you need to take advantage of this holiday season! Whether you're a winter person or not, it's pretty hard to pass up a few of these super cute and festive date ideas!
Have fun Toronto!
via @undefined" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />via @undefined
1. Take the most adorable / festive couple photos at the Toronto Christmas Market
4. Rock out at the annual Jingle Ball
5. Hunt for amazing Christmas displays downtown
7. Head to Hula Girl for a warm and cozy holiday drink
8. Go tobogganing at High Park
10. Road trip to St. Jacobs for a winter sleigh ride
13. Stay in and watch your favourite holiday movies together
14. Show your Toronto pride at a Raptors game
15. Hit the "slopes" at Toronto's indoor ski hill
16. Check out some adorable animals at the Royal Winter Fair
17. Pick up some ugly Christmas sweaters at the Black Market