We get it, dating in Toronto can get expensive. Between the endless amounts of cool restaurants, awesome festivals, and constant concerts you can easily rack up a pretty big bill after treating your S/O. Plus with the added stress of the Holidays, it seems like everybody's paycheques are getting spent a little faster than usual.
Although, there are definitely a few ways to get around emptying your wallet on date night. For your convenience, we have compiled a list of 20 Toronto date ideas that won't have you cringing at your bill, but will definitely still keep you and your special someone entertained!
Have fun Toronto!
1. Take a walk through High Park.
2. Go thrifting in Parkdale.
3. Take advantage of Winterlicious / Summerlicious.
4. Watch a free show at Yonge and Dundas.
5. Visit the Toronto Christmas Market (on a weekday).
6. Go skating at Nathan Philips Square.
7. Watch a sunset at Riverdale Park
8. Grab dinner at the Dime
9. Visit the winter village at Ever Green Brickworks
10. Go coffee shop hopping on Queen West
11. Explore Kensington Market
12. Take a visit to Cloud Gardens
13. Plan a picnic at Trinity Bellwoods Park
14. Go plane watching at Billy Bishop
15. Curl up with a good book together at the Toronto Reference Library
16. Take your S/O to see some adorable animals at the High Park Zoo
17. Visit the love locks at the Distillery District
18. Take a picturesque walk to the Scarborough Bluffs.
19. Treat your sweet tooth and make smores together at home!
20. Take your bae on a walking tour of Toronto's Best Christmas Lights.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto