21 Cool Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
Was it a short, yet busy week for you and there wasn't a chance to make plans for the weekend? No stress, Narcity has got you covered with an itinerary because we like to have you prepared with plenty of things to enjoy your time off. There are many cool events, concerts and exhibits to check out this weekend (February 19th-21st) in Toronto! Here's a list of 21 Cool Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend:
2. Check out Blackout6ix, a rap Battle hosted by KingOfTheDot.
3. Watch a series of theatrical performances @ The Rhubarb Festival @ The Buddies In Bad Times Theatre
5. Blue Rodeo is performing @ Massey Hall
8. Celebrate Black History Month by watching a free movie @ The Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.
10. Go by the Harbourfront Center to watch Badke, an arabic dance performance
11. See the best Toronto insta photo's @6ixby6ix
12. Spot the most unusual & rare historic objects @ The Spotlight exhibit
14. Get your jump on spring @ The Toronto Botanical Garden for a free display of live plants & flowers!
19. Spend time with your BFF and go to one of these places
21. Cheer on the Leafs & the Raptors @ ACC