Toronto has plenty of exciting things to offer this weekend (February 5th-February 7th.) If you haven't put much thought into what you're going to do, don't stress because there's a whole list to choose from! We're sure one of these ideas will catch your attention, whether you choose to grab a bite to eat, party at one of these venues or go to an exhibit. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. La Poutine week is here! Check out one of these restaurants for a specialty poutine!
2. Dance away @ Massey Hall for a Caribbean night of fun! Stop by the Hall Party: Carnival.
3. Admire work by 6 Toronto Instagram photographers @ 6ix by 6.
4. Celebrate the Sheepdogs 10th anniversary @ The Danforth Music Hall.
5. Have dinner at one of these Winterlicious restaurants.
6. Watch the Bigmouth performance at The Panasonic Theatre.
8. Welcome The Lunar New Year @ STC.
9. Watch the Super Bowl @ one of these bars.
10. Or use one of these recipes for your Super Bowl potluck.
10. Book a cheap flight for Spring Break!
11. And prepare yourself by going bikini shopping!
12. Get a group special and party with your squad at one of these places.
13. Much on chinese food here.
14. Go on a sober date.
15. Visit Entice Lounge.
16. Take advantage of February's free events.
18. Coffee addicts can enjoy themselves @ the Le Tour de Cafe.
19. Check out the Best of The Best Images from Local Photographers @ The Waterfront Outdoor Photo Exhibit.
20. Dance on ice at DJ Skate Night.
21. Eat lots of food @ The Kensington Krawl.
Where are you spending your first week of February?