It's finally here! You've worked hard all week, and now it's finally time to kick back and enjoy your weekend.
Whether you're a local looking for something new to mix into your weekend routine, or you're just coming to the city for the weekend, this list will definitely be of help to you! I have compiled a list of 22 things to do in Toronto this weekend, and hopefully a few of them will keep your boredom at bay
Make it your mission to complete at least a couple of these during your days of leisure!
4. Take advantage of all the Instagram opportunities at the Chihuly exhibit
6. Treat yourself to a fall-themed treat at Dufflet
8. Grab a last minuted Halloween costume at these Toronto spots
10. Take bae on a super hot (as in spicy food) date at any of these Toronto spots
11. Go on an adventure to this beautiful suspension bridge only 2 hours away from Toronto
12. Go for a fall horseback ride with a couple friends at these places
13. Have a relaxing night in with your S/O and take advantage of a few of these activities
14. Go on a haunted adventure at this Ontario ghost town
15. Celebrate midterms being over by getting trashed at these Toronto bars
21. Take a walk through Trinity Bellwoods Park and enjoy the last of the fall colours