Every weekend in Toronto is an opportunity to try something new.
This city offers something for everyone, and to help you discover what that means for you we’ve compiled a list of 22 things you can do to make this weekend memorable!
1. Attend The Addison's Residence Backyard grand opening tonight!
2. Try a rainbow bagel at What-a-Bagel
3. Attend the Havana day party at Cabana Pool Bar this Sunday
4. Stuff yourself happy at the annual Taste of Toronto food festival, on all weekend long!
5. Hit up one of these vibing restaurants with your squad.
6. Go on a hot air balloon ride adventure!
7. Take a night off from drinking but have twice the fun at one of these quirky fun-themed bars!
8. Attend the CN Tower's 40th birthday party this Sunday!
9. Go celebrate the grand opening of The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery tonight.
10. Save your money and attend a free screening of Gravity at Christie Pits park on Sunday.
11. Show appreciation for your pet by bringing them to the Canadian Pet Expo this Saturday and Sunday in Downsview park!
12. Attend the Heineken Beer-B-Q Summer series kickoff at Early Mercy this Saturday.
13. Check out the Urban Dance Jam at City Dance Corps.
14. Attend the Toronto Jazz Festival and see Sarah McLachlan perform live!
15. Go get some cheap dessert at one of these spots.
16. Sign up for the annual Goodlife City Chase, happening this Saturday.
17. Register for or go to see the Sandcastle building contest at Woodbine beach this Sunday.
18. Attend Pride Week's 'Circus So Gay'.
19. Pay just 10$ for a night of laughter at The Superstars of Comedy event on Saturday.
20. Get last-minute tickets to see Luke Brian at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre tonight!
21. Sip on a cocktail while you enjoy a night of live and filmed performances at Movin' Groovin' and Boozin' this Saturday.
22. Escape the bustling city and visit one of these beautiful Ontario gardens.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto