It's finally the weekend which means it's time for some good food, strong drinks and maybe a little bit of dancing. However you spend your weekend, it's always just nice to get out in the city and break the weekday routine.
Since it is the last weekend of February, why not make the month go out with a bang? Toronto is a city that has so much to offer. Why waste the weekend at home when you can learn something new, see beautiful art, and try amazing food only a streetcar away?
If you're in need of some fun before Monday, don't worry. We have compiled a great list of 24 things that are sure to make this weekend will energize you for your week ahead while having a blast at the same time!
1. Battle it out during Artist Project's annual Art Battle at Exhibition Place.
2. Explore local fashion at Frank + Oak's trunk show, displaying their new women's' line!
3. Learn more about the beauty industry and makeup projects during the Meet Beautycounter Event at the Omni King Edward Hotel.
4. Get out on the open road and explore Ontario's cutest towns with this map!
5. Check out Canadian Apparel, a 3-day pop-up that features only Canadian goods, for some new threads.
6. Pick your favourite at the Beyonce vs. Solange: Battle of the Knowles Sisters for a night of fun at Dundas Video.
7. Try your hand at visual art during the Glow in The Dark: Paint Party at Paint Cabin.
8. Dance the night away at Honest Ed's Farewell Party and say goodbye before it's too late.
9. Put on your dancing shoes for The Winter Palace Ball at Palais Royale.
10. Up your baking game by learning how to make Buttercream Flowers during a workshop at Le Dolci.
11. Go to the Toronto Zoo for Polar Bear Fest 2017 and celebrate International Polar Bear day!
12. Support the Sick Kids Foundation and become at magical yogi at Harry Potter Yoga at The Drake Hotel.
13. Explore the west end on the Best of the West Food Tour around Ossington and Dundas.
14. After such a warm week, see the Bloor-Yorkville Ice Fest celebrating Canada's 150 birthday!
15. Dance the night away at The Breakfast Club 80's dance party at BLND TIGR .
16. Grab your bae and go on one of these seriously romantic getaways close to Toronto!
17. Treat yo' self and learn more about DIY Body Care at a workshop at Loft 404.
18. Network and forward your career with Boozing and Brunching for Young Professionals hosted at Peter Pan.
19. Go to the Vintage Postcard Show and see something new!
20. Take some time to unwind at this Pop-Up Hot Spring Pool in the east end of the city.
21. Help the homeless with Warning Toronto Knitting Day at the Imperial Pub & Library to make hats and scarves.
22. Find some zen during Yoga Untapped at Steam Whistle Brewery and channel your inner yogi.
23. Try something new at no cost with one of these 18 free date ideas.
24. Enjoy the 2017 Oscars at the Gladstone Hotel to watch the show and enjoy trivia.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto