There are so many wonderful things Toronto has to offer, it would be impossible to do them all in 24 hours. Our city being the fourth largest in North America, has over 8,000 restaurants, an unlimited amount of stores to delight 2.8 million people in Toronto and 5.5 million in the GTA. The list for the amount of attractions and things to do in Toronto to entertain people could go on and on...
For your convenience, I have compiled a list of top activities, bars, restaurants and overall interesting things you can do in 24 hours that will make the best of your time in T.O:
Read also: 76 Bucket List Things To Do In Toronto Before You Die.
1. Obviously go to the CN Tower.
2. Explore Queen St.West.
5. Hit up Kensington Market.
6. Take a ferry to the Toronto Islands.
7. Have an Instagram photo shoot in Graffiti Alley or these other cool spots in the city.
9. Go to a Blue Jays, Raptors or Maple Leafs game.
10. Spend some time at High Park ( Toronto's very own Central Park.)
13. Ride the TTC (subway and streetcar.)
14. Go to the Distillery District.
16. Go to Yonge-Dundas Square.
18. Check out the Harbour Front.
19. Have dinner in China Town, Greek Town or Little Italy.
23. Have a hangover brunch.
24. Cure yourself at spa.