Toronto has lots to offer in both the summer and winter seasons. But with that, the activities there are to do when the weather gets cold, are entirely different than those when it's warmer.
So if you haven't had time to enjoy Toronto in all its summer glory so far, your days to do so are technically officially done. However with the great return of warm weather, there are many things you can still do before the weather cools down, and here's a list exactly dedicated to that!
4. Visit animals from around the world at the Toronto Zoo.
9. Catch your last summer concert at RBC Echo Beach.
16. Escape a short distance from the city for a camping retreat.
22. Hit the club and enjoy saving out on paying for coat check.
25. Take part in some kayaking lessons with the squad.
26. Take in one of the many smells of the city before the cold air nips your nose.