Did someone say free stuff!? We can all admit we are suckers for free stuff! And we are lucky enough to live in a city where free happens on the regular. Whether it's an art gallery, cultural festival, food festival or free concert, the possibilities of free stuff in Toronto are endless!
So if you're looking to go out and have a good time this fall without breaking the bank, here's a list of events and activities you can check out. You can even make this a bucket list and check out as many as you'd like, and it won't even cut into your Christmas budget!
1. Nuit Blanche @ Various Locations, Toronto - Sept. 30
4. TIFF Cinesphere @ Ontario Place // 955 Lake Shore Blvd. W - Sept. 07-17
6. Queen West Art Crawl @ Trinity Bellwoods Park // 790 Queen St. W Sept. 23-24
8. Evergreen Brickworks // 550 Bayview Ave #300 - Open Everyday
11. Ontario Culture Days @ Various Locations - Sept. 29 -Oct. 01
12. TIFF Stargazing @ King St. W - Sept. 07-17
14. Freef'all Sundays @ Kensington Market // - Every Sunday
16. On Common Ground Festival @ Fort York // 250 Fort York Blvd. - Sept. 15-17
Recommended for you
17. Pedestrian Sundays @ Kensington Market - Sept. 24 & Oct. 09
18. Lunchtime Live! @ Yonge Dundas Square // 1 Dundas St. E
19. Music In The Park @ Church and Wellesley - Ends Sept. 20
20. The Guest's Shadow @ Susan Hobbs Gallery // 137 Tecumseth St. - Sept. 07-Oct. 14
22. Garden Of Wonder @ The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto // 60 Yorkville Ave. - Sept. 06-17
24. My City, My Six Exhibition @ Assembly Hall // 1 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr. - Sept. 09-Oct. 03
26. Pop Sherlock @ Toronto Reference Library - TD Gallery // 789 Yonge St. - Ends Oct. 22
27. Invictus Games @ Various Locations (Some Free Events) - Sept. 23-30
28. Shifting Light @ Urban Gallery // 400 Queen St E - Sept. 07-30 (Every Monday)
Recommended for you
Kristina Ramcharran A junkie of all sorts. Car show junkie. Concert junkie. Food junkie. Is the word junkie starting to sound a little odd? Anyways I write about cool stuff that you should read, well if you want to. Chicken is life (sorry to all my veggie friends!).