29 Toronto Things You Must Conquer So That You Don't Feel As If You Wasted Your Summer
How to do summer in a month.
With the city teeming with things to do, your summer so far was probably just a case of 'so much to do, so little time'. But it doesn't have to end that way. In fact make your summer go out with a big bang by hitting up these essential spots and things to do.
You can make your summer worthwhile in just the span of a week by completing this list of activities. These are time sensitive so remember you've got just a week left. Aaaand your time starts now!
What Are You Looking For?
For Music Click "Next"
1. Catch a concert while dancing in the sand at RBC Echo Beach.
2. Catch a concert at Budweiser Stage before they're closed for the season.
3. Relax to some Music In The Park at Church and Wellesley.
4. Shuffle to the sounds of electro at the final instalment of Electric Island.
5. Stop by Yonge-Dundas Square for the best in Canadian music at Indie Fridays.
6. Go for a stroll in Yorkville and stumble upon Summer Music In The Park.
7. Check out the Harbourfront Centre for free weekend concerts right by the water.
8. Experience the unique daytime
For Food Click "Next"
9. Add some spice to your life at the Hot & Spicy Food Festival.
10. Enjoy one of the city's largest and last big food festival of the summer at the Taste Of The Kingsway.
11. Discover the coolest in vegetarian food at the Veg Food Fest.
12. Eat from the widest selection of food trucks at the Food Truck Festival Ontario.
13. Grab a burger and enjoy it on a peaceful park bench for Toronto's Le Burger Week.
14. Check out one of.
15. End the summer with a nice cold one at Toronto Oktoberfest.
16. Grab a nice caesar to cool off at one of.
For Outdoors Click "Next"
17. Lounge in the sand at Woodbine Beach or.
18. See the animals (including the infamous capybaras) at High Park.
19. Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
20. Catch a movie under the stars at the Docks Drive-In.
21. Go for an adventurous hike in Tommy Thompson Park.
22. Discover the green side of Toronto at Evergreen Brickworks.
23.to the Thousand Islands.
24.before patio szn is over.
For Special Events Click "Next"