Just because summer is almost over doesn't mean the cute date ideas have to come to a halt. There are constantly new events, festivals, and restaurants popping up all over the city, which means never ending date possibilities.
Although, dating can get pricey. Which is why I have compiled a list of 30 dates that will cost you 30 dollars or less in Toronto.
So, if you and bae are looking for a few new activities to mix up date night, read on!
6. Check out the Chihuly exhibit at the ROM
8. Take a break from the city in High Park
9. Warm up with a tropical cocktail from Miss Things
10. Explore Kensington Market and find your way to Cold Tea
11. Unwind with a relaxing coffee at FIKA
12. Create your own terrariums with succulents from Dynasty
13. Grab a poke bowl at North Poke
15. Head to Humber Bay Bridge for the most romantic view of our cities skyline
16. See how well you work together while trying out an escape room
19. Walk around the city and take dorky couple photos at each Toronto tourist destination
21. Go for a picturesque walk through Graffiti Alley
22. Find new music for one another at Sonic Boom
25. Go head to head with some lawn games at Track and Field
26. Get nerdy at one of Toronto's many video game bars