Toronto is full of fun things to do, especially now that Spring is on its way! For those of you looking to take advantage of a few fun activities happening in the city this spring, you've come to the right place.
We have compiled a list of 31 fun things to do with your S/O (or BFF) that are seriously underrated. Make it your mission to complete all 31 activities on our list before spring is over, you definitely won't regret it.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Fuel your caffeine addiction and go Coffee Shop Hopping.
2. Go on an Ikea date.
3. Get an adrenaline rush visiting these haunted Toronto buildings.
4. Split a cookie dough cone at Junked Food Co.
5. Embrace the end of winter at Toronto's very own Sugar Shack.
6. Visit one of Toronto's many free galleries.
7. Go record shopping together at these Toronto spots.
8. Visit the adorable animals at the High Park Zoo.
9. Have a cozy night of drinking on Toronto's cutest heated patio.
10. Get competitive together at Track and Field.
11. Get outside and go for a scenic walk in one of these Toronto parks.
12. Build your own terrarium together at Crown Flora Studios workshop.
13. Give into your cravings and indulge at Toronto's very own "cheese cave".
14. Get cozy while playing some board games at Snakes and Lattes.
15. Go shopping for your spring wardrobe together at these toronto thrift shops.
16. Explore Casa Loma's Beauty and the Beast exhibit.
17. Go on an adventure to hunt down Toronto's Banksy Piece.
18. Test your limits at this horror themed escape room.
19. Check out Toronto's Winter Stations exhibit.
20. Get comfortable with the city by completing this Toronto scavenger hunt with one another.
21. Hang out with some puppies at the monthly Toronto Pug Grumbles.
22. Take a road trip to the Ontario snow coaster.
23. Get tipsy off the cities most outrageous cocktails at Bar Chef.
24. Escape the cold weather at Cloud Gardens.
25. Take advantage of what's left of winter and go sledding at these Toronto hills.
26. Mix up your weekend plans by hitting up a Toronto ping pong bar.
27. Play some old school arcade games at these Toronto Bars.
28. Check out the Toronto Tributes exhibition at the AGO.
29. Attend a Friday night jazz event at Ripley's Aquarium.
30. See Toronto's biggest Youtube star Lilly Singh at TIFF.
31. Go bowling at the Ballroom.
Liked this article? Make sure to follow us on Instagram: