53 Things To Do With Your Significant Other This Fall In Toronto
🍂 It's the most wonderful time of the year! 🍂
It's finally the best time of the year! The season for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, oversized sweaters and pumpkin picking- it's Fall! With the most romantic time of the year starting, you probably are thinking you've got to majorly step your date game up.
Luckily for you, we've got 53 things that you and your bae can do during the cooler months in the city! From hiking and festivals to Stranger Things themed picnics in the park, we've got you covered all Fall long!
For ',' click 'Next.'
1. Make use of the last bit of warm weather by tackling
2. Going wine tasting at the Niagara Wine Festival (September 8th - 24th).
3. Checking out a movie at the TIFF Cinesphere // 955 Lake Shore Blvd W (September 7-17).
4. Getting cultural at the Toronto Ukranian Festival (September 15-17).
5. Having a laugh at Just For Laughs 42 (September 21st-30th).
6. Going to the 5-Drive In for a unique spin on a movie date.
7. Checking out Queen West Art Crawl at Trinity Bellwoods // 790 Queen St W (September 23-24).
8. Attending the Invictus Games (September 23-30th).
9. Going café hopping during Pedestrian Sunday in Kensington (September 24th).
10. Celebrating your German heritage whether you are German or not at Oktoberfest (September 29th-30th).
11. Checking out the immersive digital experience at EDIT (September 28th-October 8th).
12. Scoping out the art exhibits across the city at Nuit Blanche (September 30th).
13. Going strawberry picking at Whittamore’s Berry Farm // 8100 Steeles Ave E.
14. Having a picnic at High Park.
15. Roasting marshmallows over a bonfire @ Christie Pits Park // 750 Bloor St W.
16. Going apple picking at Applewood Farm and Winery // 12416 Mccowan Rd Stouffville.
17. Getting in the school spirit at a!
18. Checking out the Guillermo del Toro "At Home with Monsters" exhibit at the AGO (September 30th-January 7th).
For '' click 'Next.'
19. Visiting Dundas Peak for a picture perfect hike.
20. Channeling your inner Instagram influencer at Toronto Women's Fashion Week (October 2-7).
21. Spending your reading week abroad by booking
22. Going to Fallacious at Blue Mountain (October 10th-November 30th).
23. Setting up a picnic at Trinity Bellwoods and binge watching the new season of Riverdale (out October 11th).
24. Going to the Harry Potter Toronto Symphony Orchestra Show (October 12th-14th).
25. Going for a Fall trail ride on horse back at Claireville ranch.
26. Visiting Muskoka for the Bala Cranberry Festival (October 14th-16th).
27. Getting spooked at the Toronto After Dark film festival (October 12th-20th).
28. Channeling your inner beer snob at the Cask Days festival (October 20th-22nd).
29. Going to a TEDx Talk at Evergreen Brickworks (October 27th).
30. Grabbing some pizza from Pizzeria Libretto then going home to binge watch Stranger Things (out October 27th).
31. Trying to beat the corn maze at Whittamore’s Berry Farm // 8100 Steeles Ave E.
32. Getting Fall inspired lattes from Sweet Jesus.
33. Pumpkin picking at Downey's Farm Market // 13682 Heart Lake Rd.
34. Going to a Leafs game.
35. Braving Halloween Haunt at Wonderland.
36. Attempting to thrift a potential Halloween costume at Black Market.
37. Cheering on the Raptors at the ACC.
For '' click 'Next.'
38. Going onto see the Fall foliage.
39. Satisfying your sweet tooth at the Toronto Chocolate Festival (November 1st-30th).
40. Warming up from the chilly weather by going to one offor a lunch date!
41. Being an Instagram foodie for a day and going to
42. Going to the Katy Perry Witness concert (November 1st).
43. Watching horse jumping at the Royal Winter Fair (November 3rd-12th).
44. Checking out Toronto's first cider bar, Her Father's Cider.
45. Going on an adventure at the Dorset Fire Tower.