Spring seems to be already here, and I feel like I didn't do anything special since the beginning of the year in Toronto.
This situation is completely unacceptable since I moved to the city for only a year...Shouldn't I be making the most out of my time here? So to combat this predicament, I decided to compile a list to have an incredible year as a fake Toronto couple with my BF.
Here are 65 things to do with your other half (and this could totally mean your BFF ?) until the end of 2016. Have fun!
1. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us at Early Mercy.
2. Try these 4 new restaurants already.
3. Adopt an odd animal (that you can legally own in Canada).
4. Visit the Art Gallery Of Ontario's collection galleries for free on a Wednesday night.
5. Eat a BeaverTail at Toronto's first ever bakery shop.
6. Find your inner child at a game-themed bar.
7. Explore downtown Toronto with a Discovery Walk.
8. Taste some traditional French Canadian food at The Sugar Beach Sugar Shack.
9. Plan a romantic night at one of the best places to view the Toronto skyline.
10. Eat Doughnut Cones for the first time in Toronto.
11. Go on a road trip to visit 8 creepy abandoned places in Ontario.
12. Spend a crazy night at one of Toronto's best strip clubs.
13. Or get in the mood at Toronto’s sexiest and most intimate restaurants.
14. Get sassy drunk in a wine bar.
15. Bike through the Islands.
16. Check out some free opera concerts and events.
17. Meet some farm animals on Centre Island.
18. Hike around the Scarborough Bluffs.
19. Celebrate food at one of Toronto’s top restaurants during Summerlicious.
20. Participate to Toronto's first ever running rave.
21. Watch the fireworks at Mel Lastman Square during Canada Day.
22. Eat the best Spanish tapas in Toronto on a warm summer night.
23. Go to Field Trip Music & Arts Festival.
24. Explore Toronto's trails.
25. Go back in time at Sunday Serenades, a free outdoor concert series at Mel Lastman.
26. Visit one of the happiest places on Earth: Canada's Wonderland.
27. Enjoy a boozy picnic at High Park.
28. Watch The Killers, Chvrches and many more artists live at WayHome Festival.
29. Discover the top 13 spots to see birds in Toronto.
30. Channel your inner Ross & Rachel at the Central Perk pop-up coffee shop.
31. And visit Monk’s Diner.
32. Taste every products from Toronto's 13 local brewers at the first Brewery District Festival.
33. See a drive-thru movie at The Docks.
34. Plant a tree.
35. Go for a stroll through Crothers Woods.
36. Try these 12 amazing coffee shops.
37. Treat yourself at one of these sweet spots.
38. Experience Toronto during Nuit Blanche, a free all-night event.
40. Get ready for Halloween during an Haunted Walk.
41. Go on a beer crawl.
42. Try as many place as possible on the 30 Toronto restaurants that made it on to Canada's best 100 list.
43. Go on a train trip across Canada.
44. Enjoy a night without alcohol at one of these 12 unique places in Toronto.
45. Let out your stress and anger behind at Rage Room.
46. Learn the American sign language while eating at Signs.
47. Learn about Toronto's history for free at the Market Gallery at St. Lawrence Market.
48. Subscribe to a yoga class.
49. Complete this weird foods bucketlist in Toronto.
50. Cook a traditional dish from a culture you know nothing about.
51. Sing a duet at a private karaoke place.
52. Go mushroom picking.
53. Experience rock climbing at the Rock Oasis.
54. Buy a new toy at a love boutique.
55. Get some hot drinks at the Chill Ice House.
56. Watch The Cavalcade of Lights at Nathan Phillips Square.
57. Take your date to one of Toronto's most cozy places.
58. Drink while playing “Archery Tag”.
59. Go taboozing at the best hills in Toronto.
60. See the Spectacle of Lights at the Waterfront.
61. Skate under the stars at the Natrel Rink.
62. Visit the garden-filled greenhouse at Allan Gardens Conservatory.
63. Enjoy some mulled wine at the Toronto Christmas Market.
64. Try some molecular food at BevLab.
65. Get into the holidays spirit with a Christmas play.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto