If you are in the mood to party till all hours of the night, this week is YOUR week! From November 7th to 12th Indie Week is happening in Toronto, which consequently means that bars all over the city are staying open late to celebrate.
So what is Indie Week, besides an excuse for locals to party till 4AM? Well, according to the official Facebook page, Indie Week is an annual music festival held over four days/nights, featuring local & international acts performing in the heart of Toronto. Filled with live music and entertainment, events you can expect include a Indie Beer Festival, Reel Indie Film Festival, and an Indie 101 business conference.
If that doesn't appeal to you, you can at least bask in the opportunity to stay up late and knock back an extra few cold drinks! Here is a full list of the bars that will be open till 4AM.
- UG3 Live, 77 Peter St
- Edenhall, 193 Baldwin St
- Peacock Bar, 365 King St W.
- Painted Lady, 218 Ossington Ave
- B-Side Lounge, 669 College St
- Maison Mercer, 15 Mercer St
- The Paddock, 178 Bathurst St
- Nocturne, 550 Queen St W
- The Garrison, 1197 Dundas St W.
- Cameron House, 408 Queen St W.
- Cherry Cola's Rock N' Rolla Cabaret Lounge, 200 Bathurst St
- Nest, 423 College St
- Bovine Sex Club, 542 Queen St W.
- The Baby G, 1608 Dundas St W.
- Brooklynn, 1186 Queen St W.
- Disgraceland, 965 Bloor St W.
- Dakota Taveren, 249 Ossington Ave
- The Everleigh, 580 King St W.