November is the ultimate middle child. It lives in the shadows of all of October's "fall hype" and has to compete with one of the most festive times of the year, December. So, I think it's time to finally make November a worthy contender, especially when we get to spend it in such an amazing city.
I have compiled a list of 18 things to do this November in Toronto that are sure to make it one of your favorite months of 2016.
It's time to take advantage of Toronto, good luck completing our list!
1. Get tipsy on spiced butternut sour at La Carnita
2. Take a fall walk through Riverdale Park
3. Revive patio season on The Drake's heated patio
4. Attend the Royal Winter Fair
5. Get into the Holiday Spirit at the Toronto Christmas Market
6. Watch fireworks in Nathan Philips Square during the Cavalcade of Lights
7. Take a break from work and school at a GTA salt cave
8. Study for final exams at these Toronto Cafes
9. Visit the adorable animals a High Park Zoo
10. Get nostalgic while watching Clueless at the Tiff Bell Lightbox
11. See Mariah Carey for free at Toronto's new Saks Fifth Ave.
12. Unwind with a good book at FIKA
13. Update your winter wardrobe while thrifting in Parkdale
14. Check out the Toronto: Tributes exhibit at the AGO
15. Get some new music at the Toronto Record Show
16. Get your girls together and head to the All Ladies Beer Festival
17. Give into your cravings at Toronto's very own chocolate-themed cafe, Cocoa 70
18. Escape the city at Evergreen Brickworks
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto