Toronto offers a ton of different things you can do, but Torontonians tend to be a creatures of habit. Regardless of what new spots we try, we always gravitate back towards that one place in the city that we know and love.
While we can be a little bit basic sometimes, it's always in the name of a good time. So check out these 33 things most Torontonians are guilty of doing and see how many you've done!
1. Acted like a tourist for the day and visited Ripley's Aquarium.
2. Taken a basic pic in Graffiti Alley.
3. Day drank at The Drake Sky Yard.
4. Went on a hike in the Bluffs.
5. Went to Fring's and taken a pic with the neon sign.
6. Taken a typical pic of the CN Tower.
7. Gone to a Jays/Leafs/Raptors game.
8. Checked out some art at the AGO.
9. Gotten drunk on the lawn at Budweiser Stage.
10. Tried some ridiculous food at the Ex that most likely left you with a stomach ache.
11. Gotten yelled at by the BELIEVE guy.
12. Spent a night skating at Nathan Phillips Square.
13. Gone to see the orchids bloom at High Park.
14. Visited the Distillery Christmas Market.
15. Taken that photo in Kensington Market.
16. Gotten stuck in the TTC because "delays."
18. Gone to one of Sneaky Dee's theme nights.
19. Spent way too much on a pressed juice cleanse.
20. Treated yourself practically every 'Taco Tuesday' at just about every taco spot in the city.
21. Gone on at least one of these cliché (but still fun) Fall dates.
22. Let your latte get cold while trying to get the perfect Insta pic of the killer latte art on it.
23. Gone to one of Toronto's monthly pug meet ups.
24. Visited Kensington for their 'Pedestrian Sundays.'
25. Attempted (and most likely failed) to finish a Sweet Jesus cone.
26. Thrifted at Black Market.
28. Visited the massive inflatable duck this past Summer.
29. Made the trek to Canada's Wonderland for
funnel cake the coasters!
30. Waited in a ridiculously long line up at Bang Bang for a waffle cone.