There are several infinity pools around the world that overlook mountains, beaches, jungles and other incredible scenery. What makes them so luxurious and spectacular is the constant circulation of flowing of water and the fact that they rest on an edge, providing an extraordinary experience.
If you're suffering from wanderlust and can't wait to plan your next trip, here's a list of 13 breathtaking infinity pools you must visit at least once:
1. Marina Bay Sands // Marina Bay, Singapore.
2. Komaneka Hotels // Ubud, Indonesia.
Photo cred - @marieclairetw
3. Golden Triangle Resort // Chiang Rai, Thailand.
4. Sheraton Waikiki Beach Resorts // Hawaii, United States.
5. Hotel Quintessence // Quebec, Canada.
6. Kempinski Hotel Ishtar // Dead Sea, Jordan.
7. Intercontinental Spa & Resort //Viti Levu, Fiji.
Photo cred - Tropixtraveler