First dates can be tricky, but luckily Guelph has a lot of fun activities that can make any first date memorable. Whether you're looking for a quiet coffee shop, a romantic walk, or an adrenaline-pumping afternoon of trampolining, Guelph pretty much has you covered.
Although, if you're a person who prefers something a little more low-key, be sure to check out our Guelph restaurant list that is jam packed with lots perfect places to take a date!
Read also 16 Mouthwatering Restaurants You Need To Eat At In Guelph
Next time you're looking for the perfect spot to get to know somebody new, or spend time with your long term S/O, be sure to take a look at our list below!
1. Visit some cute cats at My Kitty Cafe
7. Get tipsy at a Sampling Saturday at Wellington Brewery
8. Fuel your coffee addiction at the Red Brick Cafe
9. Treat your sweet tooth at the Boathouse
10. Show off your outdoorsy side at the Elora Quarry
13. Get cozy at Guelphs board game cafe, the Round Table
15. Catch a beautiful sunset at Centennial Park